DRIVE But Do It Safely with AdvanceTec™ Hands-Free Car Kit™
AdvanceTec’s Pro-installed Hands-free Car Kit is a vehicular communication system that improves sound quality and driver safety and the perfect solution for your Push-to-Talk phone. The car kit consists of a junction box, 10 watt external speaker, remote PTT button, noise cancelling visor microphone and a power cable. The car kit is coupled with a compatible phone cradle to hold the cellular phone securely in place and provides high quality communication.
AdvanceProComm® for the Sonim XP8
The AdvanceProComm was designed as a Mobile Hands-Free system with MIL-Specs Specifications to provide a Single Hand Operation (SHO) for safer use of Robust PTT hand held in both Inter-Connect and Push-to-Talk (PTT) modes.
- Single Hand Operation
- Robust Mobile Hands Free Communication Device
- Flame Retardant Materials (cabling, housing and components)
- Operation Temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Design to support Extreme Vibration Environment
- Design to support Crash Hazard Situations
- Designed to support PTT Communication and Full Duplex Calls (Cell phone calls)
- Fast Charging .
- Support Ignition Sense ON/OFF for Charging Safety
- Support Radio mute Applications
- Support continues operations until communications terminated (Vehicle in OFF position)
- Alternator Noise and Spike Protections
- Over Voltage Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Multi Mic. design along with powerful DSP Algorithm for Environmental Noise Suppression
- 10W Load Speaker
- Mini PTT Bottom (1,000,000 Activations) for Ease of Installation close to driver hands .
- Multi Part design for Installation Versatility and Space Efficiency
- Support use of Palm Mic.
- Support use of Foot Pedal PTT
- Support use of Privacy Handset
- Support use of Gooseneck Mic.
- Support Amplified audio up to 25W