The AdvanceProComm was designed as a Mobile Hands-Free system with MIL-Specs Specifications to provide a Single Hand Operation (SHO) for safer use of Robust PTT hand held in both Inter-Connect and Push-to-Talk (PTT) modes
EASY TO USE – SINGLE HAND OPERATION
- Robust Mobile Hands Free Communication Device
- Flame Retardant Materials (cabling, housing and components)
- Operation Temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Design to support Extreme Vibration Environment
- Design to support Crash Hazard Situations
- Designed to support PTT Communication and Full Duplex Calls (Cell phone calls)
- Fast Charging
- Support Ignition Sense ON/OFF for Charging Safety
- Support Radio mute Applications
- Support continues operations until communications terminated (Vehicle in OFF position)
- Alternator Noise and Spike Protections
- Over Voltage Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Multi Mic. design along with powerful DSP Algorithm for Environmental Noise Suppression
- 10W Load Speaker
- Mini PTT Bottom (1,000,000 Activations) for Ease of Installation close to driver hands .
- Multi Part design for Installation Versatility and Space Efficiency
- Support use of Palm Mic.
- Support use of Foot Pedal PTT
- Support use of Privacy Handset
- Support use of Gooseneck Mic.
- Support Amplified audio up to 25W
*PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION REQUIRED
**Estimated delivery 5 -10 business days from the day payment has been confirmed.
***To purchase 5 or more contact one of our sales representatives @ 305-623-3939